Tuesday, March 31, 2015

A Rocky Night

I dreamt of this type of love.

I prayed to the gods to feel this way everyday.

Strong arms around the sides of my waist felt like an energy-healing shield.

I had a protector, a lover.

I belong to the warmth of veins.

Owned by his natural arch. My Rock.

I could close my eyes with no worries.

If this was the only feeling I would ever have my happiness would be realized.

A tight solid grip in gentle care...

Breathe

Anchored by the rhythm of his pulse.

In

Strength of his blood flow.

Out

Contractions of the heart...I felt whole.

Breathe

I dreamt of this type of love.

In

I prayed to the gods to feel this way everyday.

Out

A cherished moment I could only preserve in memory of... last night.

Breathe

Love Always,

Acting and Apple Pie




No comments:

Post a Comment